1kg vertical balancing machine
Gqc-1 single-sided vertical balancing machine is mainly used for balancing and correcting various disc-shaped parts such as fans, blades, impellers, brakes, saw blades, pulleys, etc. The measurement system adopts the industrial computer (single chip microcomputer) measurement system. The rotation speed, measurement value and phase are all digitally displayed, and the unbalance is directly displayed in "g". According to the size of different types of workpieces, input various parameters directly with the number key. After starting, the size (g) and phase of the unbalance of workpieces can be displayed correctly, and can be memorized, operated conveniently and displayed intuitively. The electromechanical transducer adopts magnetoelectric sensor, which has the advantages of large output, reliable performance and good stability.
Main technical indicators:
1. Maximum mass of workpiece (kg) 1
2. Maximum diameter of workpiece (mm) 400
3. Minimum achievable residual unbalance EMAR ≤ 5g · mm ~ 2 μ kg
4. Reduction rate of Unbalance: URR ≥ 85 μ 3_
5. Balanced speed (R ￣ 2 ￣ min) frequency conversion speed regulation is 700 ~ 1400, non frequency conversion is 900
Note: if there is any change in the technical parameters and appearance, no notice will be given. At the same time, it can be modified or modified according to the customer's requirements.
You have no items to require