Clutch special balancing machine
Gqc-l clutch special balancing machine is specially designed and manufactured for the dynamic balance verification of clutch assembly. It is an indispensable testing and manufacturing process for clutch manufacturers to match the weight removing device, braking device, clamping device, printer, etc. This machine has the advantages of high accuracy, simple operation and good stability.
Main technical parameters:
1. Maximum weight of workpiece (kg) 50
2. Maximum diameter of workpiece (mm) 600
3. Minimum achievable residual unbalance EMAR ≤ 5g · mm ~ 2 μ kg
4. Reduction rate of Unbalance: URR ≥ 85 μ 3_
5. Balance speed (R ￣ 2 ￣ min) 250 ~ 1200
Note: if there is any change in the technical parameters and appearance, no notice will be given. At the same time, it can be modified or modified according to the customer's requirements.
You have no items to require