General balanced cement
1、 Product description
1. 852 epoxy balance cement is divided into two parts, i.e. a and B, with epoxy resin and room temperature curing agent as the main components and filler as the main components. Component A is yellow, component B is blue or black. The mastic has good formability and thixotropy, excellent adhesion to the surface of wound coil and cast aluminum rotor, and good insulation performance (Class F, 170 ℃, rotor less than 30000 revolutions). The cement can cure quickly at room temperature.
2. 852 cement is most suitable for dynamic balance calibration of all kinds of winding and aluminum casting rotors, such as hoisting metallurgy motor, DC motor and automobile motor. In addition, it can also be used as sealing, inlaying and bonding fixing materials.
3. This product has passed SGS certification and belongs to environmental protection material. Please feel free to use it.
2、 How to use
1. The balance part of the paste to be pasted shall be clean and dry, and it can be wiped with alcohol when there is oil stain.
2. Mix a and B according to the volume ratio of 1:1 before use. At room temperature, knead with hand until the color is uniform, press the balance meter to indicate the imbalance, take out the cement, and paste it on the imbalance (inside or outside the coil end, or other parts) by hand to adjust the amount of cement until the dynamic balance is calibrated.
3. The cement pasted on the calibration dynamic balance shall be self hardening after being placed at room temperature of no less than 5 ℃ for 24 hours. No spillage during curing.
4. If the room temperature is too low and the cement is hard, it can be slightly heated to be soft by electric furnace or hair dryer. If possible, a special low-temperature oven can be prepared to heat the cement of components a and B to about 30 ℃ respectively, and then it can be kneaded for use. The glued surface shall also be properly preheated.
5. If the room temperature is too high and the clay is soft and sticky, you can rub some silica powder or talcum powder on the clay or hand and knead it.
6. When the components of a and B are mixed, the method of "repeated twist" is the most convenient.
3、 Technical requirements
Meet the enterprise standard of our factory, and the technical performance meets the requirements in the table below
No. indicator name indicator
1. Appearance: 25-30 ℃ room temperature, plasticized at room temperature, yellow for component A, blue for component B
2. Service life, 20 ± 5 ℃, h, no less than 1
3. During hardening, 20 ± 5 ℃ after the two components are mixed evenly, h, no more than 12
4. Relative density of hardener, 20 ± 5 ℃ 2.5 ± 0.1
5. Weight change (absolute value), before and after curing, ~ 3 ﹤ not more than 0.01
6. After mixing of components a and B of the cement, the hardness and special properties, ambient temperature, ℃ hardening time, H 5-10 15-24 20 4-5 25 2-3 30 < 2 70 < 0.5
4、 Storage period
At room temperature, the components shall be sealed in groups and stored in moisture-proof way, and the components a and B of the package shall be sealed in polyethylene plastic square boxes respectively within 12 months from the date of delivery. 2 kg / box for component A, 2 kg / box for component B, 24 kg / box
You have no items to require