852-5 high specific gravity epoxy balanced cement
● product description
1. Product ingredients
852-5 epoxy balance cement is divided into two parts, one is epoxy resin, the other is epoxy curing agent, the other is curing accelerator, and the other is filler.
2. Product characteristics
Component A is gray and component B is red. The formability and thixotropy of the mastic are good, and the specific gravity of the mastic is much larger than that of the common balanced mastic. It has good adhesion to the surface of winding coil. The cement can cure quickly at room temperature, and the heat-resistant grade of the cured product is f.
3. Product use
852-5 epoxy balance cement is most suitable for dynamic balance calibration of various rotors with small volume and insufficient balance space, such as model motor, DC micromotor, cooling fan, etc.
● technical requirements
No. index name index
1. Appearance, 25-30 ℃ plasticine, plastic at room temperature
Group a gray, group B red
2. Application period, 20 ± 5 ℃ for not less than 40 minutes after mixing the two components
3. Hardening time, 20 ± 5 ℃, h, no more than 24
4. Relative density of hardener, 20 ± 5 ℃ Five + Zero point one
5. Weight change (absolute value), before and after curing,%, no more than zero point zero one
6. Dynamic adhesion (at normal temperature) m / min 2000
7. After the mixture of group A and B of the balanced mastic, the hardening characteristic ambient temperature, ℃ 5 ～ 10 20 25 30 70
Hardening time, H 10-20 4-5 2-3 one point five Zero point five
● method of use
1. The balance part of the paste to be pasted shall be clean and dry, and it can be wiped with alcohol when there is oil stain.
2. Before use, mix the components a and B according to the mass ratio a: B = 1:1. (Note: due to the different materials of components a and B, the volume of the two kinds of cement is also different. Please mix them strictly according to the weight ratio a: B = 1:1)
3. At room temperature (if the ambient temperature is too low, it will affect the use, it is recommended to keep the operating temperature at about 25 ℃ as far as possible) knead the mixture by hand until the color is uniform, press the balance meter to indicate the imbalance amount, remove the cement, paste it on the imbalance place by hand (inside, outside or other parts of the coil end), and adjust the amount of cement pasted until the dynamic balance calibration is qualified.
4. The paste on the calibration dynamic balance paste will harden automatically after being placed at room temperature of not less than 5 ℃ for 24 hours. There is no escape during curing.
5. In winter, due to its high proportion and high density, the product is very firm and feels a little hard. It can be heated to soft with a hair dryer. If possible, a special oven can be prepared to heat the A and B components of the cement to about 30 ℃, and then knead and use. The glued surface can also be properly heated, which will be more ideal for use.
6. If the room temperature is too high and the clay is soft, you can rub some silica powder or talcum powder on the clay or hand and knead it. Long time operators are advised to use rubber fingertips.
7. When the components of a and B are mixed, the method of "repeated twist" is the most convenient. Please use medical alcohol to clean the residual substances on your hands after the work.
● packaging and storage
1. Group A and group B shall be stored separately at room temperature and dark, with a storage period of 12 months.
2. The products are packed in plastic boxes, with each component of a and B being 1kg or filled according to the requirements of customers.
Revised March 10, 2019
You have no items to require